LeavE youR taxes to the expertS
Trust Our Experienced Tax Professionals to Manage Your Tax Affairs
Reliable And Accurate Tax Preparation Services
Why Choose Us
- Our clients don't overpay on their taxes because we stay up-to-date with tax laws and prepare their returns correctly.
- We offer a FREE review of your last year’s tax returns! If necessary, we file amended tax returns for that year so you can get additional refund money.
- We have prepared thousands of personal tax returns over the years
- We have a reputation of reducing our clients’ taxes to a minimum.
What’S New for 2023?
- Changes to these amounts: Married Filing Jointly – $25,900, Head of Household – $19,400, Single or Married Filing Separately – $12,950.
- In 2022, the child tax credit returns to pre-2021 rules. There will be no advance payments as in 2021. The maximum credit for a child under the age of 17 is $2,000.00.
- The credit for other dependents remains unchanged ($500 per dependent).
- The Residential Energy Efficient Property Credit for installing solar energy in your residence increased to 30% for 2022. The residence does not have to be your principal residence and may apply to a home under construction.